EuroSciCon invites all the participants across the globe to attend the “The Microbiology 2017” during November 06th -08th, 2017 at Valencia, Spain which highlights the theme on “Remarking the challenges of the inter-disciplinary world of microbes”. Microbiology 2017 is incorporated scientific tracks expected to offer finish and fascinating sessions that address current inclining headways in microbiological research and technology.
Microbiology 2017 contributes to the utilization of the created knowledge in the application areas of Health & Food, Bioproducts & Energy and study for the microbes. Diagnostic techniques use stronger molecular sequencing equipment at the side of modern records technology and bioinformatics experts to identify and find cure to powerful infectious disease & its prevention.
- Used of interferometric light microscopy for the rapid analysis of virus abundance in a river
- Escherichia coli in reproductive health: State of the art
- H-NS: Main regulator of the Vibrio cholera life cycle
- Digital Microscopes / 3D Display Microscopes
- Reactive Oxygen Species role in Antibiotic-Mediated Killing of Bacteria
Microbiology 2017 provides a platform for global networking and exchanging latest innovations in Microbiology and also offers the opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by Eminent Experts from all over the world. This program educates the attendee of Microbiology 2017 with advanced practices in order to meet the needs of advanced Technology and development in study of microbes.
|Last Date of Abstract Submission||September 11th, 2017|
|Early Bird||September 18th, 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||November 06th, 2017|
|Conference Date||November 06th-08th, 2017|
What to Expect at Microbiology 2017
- Interaction with Global Participants
- Cutting Edge Scientific Presentations
- Exhibiting Companies to showcase their products
- Scientific Research Posters
- In-Depth Short Courses
- Interactive Seminars & Workshops
- Registration Packages to Meet Your Goals and Needs
- Interactive Breakout Groups