EuroSciCon invites all the participants across the globe to attend the “The Paediatrics 2017” during December 04th-06th, 2017, 2017 at London, UK which highlights the theme on “Attainable embryonic inclinations on Paediatrics health”. Paediatrics researches focus on childhood developmental and behavioural problems with understanding the cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying the immune system.
Paediatric mainly focuses on spreading the awareness about challenges in child health and how to prevent against diseases. Nearly every child or adolescents have some challenges as they grow up because of family changes, peer pressure, a death or other loss, managing a chronic illness, or simply because it isn’t easy making the change from being a child to being an adult.
- Parenteral nutrition in paediatrics
- Paediatric critical care
- Neonatal intensive-care unit (NICU)
- Analytical Evaluation of Rumination Syndrome in Paediatrics
- Child: Care, Health and Development
Paediatric 2017 provides a platform for global networking and exchanging latest innovations in Paediatric and also offers the opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by Eminent Experts from all over the world. This program educates the attendee of Paediatric 2017 with advanced practices in order to meet the needs of advanced and intensive care for infants, children, and adolescents.
|Last Date of Abstract Submission||October 9th, 2017|
|Early Bird||October 16th, 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||December 04th, 2017|
|Conference Date||December 04th-06th, 2017|
What to Expect at Paediatric 2017
- Interaction with Global Participants
- Cutting Edge Scientific Presentations
- Exhibiting Companies to showcase their products
- Scientific Research Posters
- In-Depth Short Courses
- Interactive Seminars & Workshops
- Registration Packages to Meet Your Goals and Needs
- Interactive Breakout Groups