EuroSciCon invites all the participants across the globe to attend the “The Dermatology 2017” during December 07-09, 2017 at Frankfurt, Germany which highlights the theme on “Novel developments and innovations in dermatology field ”. Dermatology Conferences generally deals with the research on diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to skin, hair, and nails.
Dermatopathology comprises the microscopic examination, description and interpretation of biopsy specimens obtained from the skin. Dermoscopy covers the observation of skin by skin surface microscopy and in other words it is called as epiluminoscpy and epiluminescent.
- Genodermatoses treatment with RNA-based therapies
- Cosmetic Surgeries
- Modern Techniques in Hair Transplantation
- Brodalumab for treatment plaque psoriasis
- Non-invasive lasers coupled with a professional alpha beta peel
Dermatology 2017 provides a platform for global networking and exchanging latest innovations in skin care and also offers the opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by Eminent Experts from all over the world. This program educates the attendee of Dermatology 2017 with advanced practices in order to meet the needs of advanced and intensive care for skin hair, and nails.
|Last Date of Abstract Submission||October 16th, 2017|
|Early Bird||October 23th, 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||December 07th, 2017|
|Conference Dates||December 07th-09th, 2017|
What to Expect at Dermatology 2017
- Interaction with Global Participants
- Cutting Edge Scientific Presentations
- Exhibiting Companies to showcase their products
- Scientific Research Posters
- In-Depth Short Courses
- Interactive Seminars & Workshops
- Registration Packages to Meet Your Goals and Needs
- Interactive Breakout Groups