EuroSciCon invites all the participants across the globe to attend the “The Genomics & Proteomics 2017” during November 20th-22nd, 2017 at Rome, Italy which highlights the theme on “Recent novelties of genomics & Proteomics”. Proteomics and genomics present possibilities for practical uses in areas such as modified medicine, predictive medicine and targeted medicine.
Bioinformatics-based proteomics includes medicine, disease diagnosis, biomarker identification, and many more. Genomics focus on mapping, sequencing and analysing genome. Bioinformatics helps in the research that uses database design and data modelling, combined with gene and protein expression analysis and predictions to model and analyse biological systems using software tools.
- Chloroplast proteins proteolysis for free amino acids in dark-treated tea (Camellia sinensis) leaves
- Mass spectrometry used for improving gene annotations
- Proteomics of FACS-sorted heterogeneous Corynebacterium glutamicum populations
- Antibacterial action of curcumin under dark and light condition
- SDS benefits in top-down proteomics
Genomics & Proteomics 2017 provides a platform for global networking and exchanging latest innovations in Genomics & Proteomics and also offers the opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by Eminent Experts from all over the world. This program educates the attendee of Genomics & Proteomics 2017 with advanced practices in order to meet the needs of advanced Technology and development Genomics & Proteomics.
|Last Date of Abstract Submission||September 25th, 2017|
|Early Bird||October 2nd, 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||November 20th, 2017|
|Conference Dates||November 20th-22th, 2017|
What to Expect at Genomics & Proteomics 2017
- Interaction with Global Participants
- Cutting Edge Scientific Presentations
- Exhibiting Companies to showcase their products
- Scientific Research Posters
- In-Depth Short Courses
- Interactive Seminars & Workshops
- Registration Packages to Meet Your Goals and Needs
- Interactive Breakout Groups